Pie Eating Contest
Date: September 5th, 2022 at 3:00 PM Sharp, Main Park Stage.
All pies are weighed before contest based on packaging. Pies will be verified at the end of the time limit or whoever finishes their pie first. The winner will be the person who eats the most pie (or completes their pie) first.
- NO HANDS MAY BE USED.
- You may not leave the table for any reason during the contest.
- Any visible signs of sickness will cause disqualification.
- You may not knock your pie on the ground
- No food may be in your mouth when the end of the contest is called, you have to swallow all food in your mouth.
- You may not spit your pie out at all
- WAIVER MUST BE SIGNED BY CONTESTANTS (OR GUARDIAN/PARENT IF OVER 18) PRIOR TO CONTEST.